Looking for one-on-one help with your business?
Budgets, pricing, business plans, financial statements – they can all be frustrating if not downright scary at times. Many of my clients have said that numbers were a foreign language to them. One that Babble Fish couldn’t translate.
Luckily I’m fluent in Numbers and Pricing with a specialty in translating to plain English. I work with my clients to understand their specific needs, create a solution, and present the solution in a fun, relatable manner.
Yes I just said FUN. There will be laughter too, and it’s included at no extra charge.
Pricing for Profit - Click to Learn More
- Struggling to set the price tag for your product or service?
- Are you considering throwing darts at competitors’ prices to pick yours?
- Convinced that if you price too low you can “make it up in volume”?
You’re not alone. Take a deep breath and put the dartboard back in your game room.
I can help you set a price that sells and that will make you a profit. One that doesn’t depend on urban legends.
Business Planning for Start-Ups and Investor Pitches - Click to Learn More
- Are you struggling to figure out how much money it will really take to launch your dream?
- Do the business plan templates available seem completely disconnected from your needs?
- Are you convinced that business plans are a waste of time and have no practical use? They’re simply required to appease those “those numbers people”?
I can help you. No fairy dust. No magic wands (unless you want to count my 8 lightsabers). Just practical analysis and solutions that will make sense to you and to those pesky bean counters.
I’ll work with you to create a business plan that will be useful to you before and after your business launches. A plan tells the right story to potential investors.
Creating Flexible and Relatable Processes to Fuel Growth - Click to Learn More
- Do you wish creating business systems could be less like H.P. Lovecraft and more like stepping into the Star Trek universe?
- Has your business growth flatlined because you’ve run out of time to get things done?
- Are you convinced that systems must be tedious, colorless, and lacking in any creativity in order to work?
Good news – systems and processes can be flexible, colorful and even FUN! This is not a dream. You aren’t in The Matrix, and the Holodeck is functioning normally. It is possible.
How do I know? I’ve done it for my clients and for myself. Flexible systems customized to fit how your brain and your business work.
Timeshare CFO (Chief Financial Officer) - Click to Learn More
- You’ve gotten past the start-up phase.
- Your business is generating a regular revenue stream.
- Hiring a full time CFO is not within your budget.
- You want the strategic insights of an experienced finance person
- You’d like regular updates to your projected cash flow
- You’d like a monthly report on what’s working and how to fix what isn’t working.
As your business grows, so do your business needs. Did you start out doing your own books? As things took off did you transfer that to a bookkeeper? Hire a CPA to handle taxes?
That next jump? An experienced CFO. Leverage your numbers, results and goals with laser focused analysis and strategic vision. Keep your finger on the pulse of your business – strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to fuel your growth.
Not sure which might be the best fit for you?
Sign up for a free 20 minute consultation with The Numbers Whisperer®. No hard sell. No dire predictions of the apocalypse. Just a friendly call to find out if Nicole’s services might be right for you.Schedule a Call with Nicole
About Nicole Fende, The Numbers Whisperer®
Nicole Fende is The Numbers Whisperer® and President of Small Business Finance Forum. As an author, speaker, accomplished air guitar player, and tamer of finance fears, Nicole enjoys helping small business owners reach multi-platinum profits.
While Nicole’s credentials may impress (Actuary, Chief Financial Officer before 30, Investment Banker in Asia, Black Belt), her true claim to fame is her ability to make finance fun. Her secret weapon in achieving this mission? The most infectious laugh you’ll ever hear.
Nicole has mastered the art of entertaining entrepreneurs while boosting their bottom line. From the villainous Number Muncher, to the endearing mascot Fluffy the Finance Feline, Nicole takes finance into uncharted territory. The entire cast of characters can be found on her blog, as well as in her book How to be a Finance Rock Star: The Small Business Owner’s Ticket to Multi-Platinum Profits.
Nicole is the co-host of Call a Biz Hero, which airs live on Tuesdays at 8 p.m. EST. You can catch her weekly radio show, Finance Rock Star Radio online every Wednesday at 12:00 noon EST. Both shows offer a chat room to interact with other viewers and the hosts!
This definitely isn’t the finance you slept through in college.